How to Prepare
Preparing for a reading is simple. To prepare for your session, I suggest the following:
- Contact me to schedule your appointment.
- It is helpful if you choose a time that will allow you to relax quietly when the session is complete. There are powerful spirited healers that work with you during and after the session and having time to reflect and sit with all that you received helps deep healing to occur.
- Whether you would like to connect to people in Spirit or in your physical life, give them a “heads-up” and ask for their willingness to be contacted. If you have questions about your life, your body, your relationships or for family and friends who have passed on, write them down and bring them to the session. The questions help focus your intention.
- Clients have found it useful to have a paper and pen ready for the readings. Sometimes messages you receive during the session are not immediately integrated and have additional meaning later on. If you wish to have a recording of the Intuitive Reading session, I am equipped to do this for you.
- Be open-minded and as receptive as possible. The images I receive are appropriate to your life and connection with those in spirit. It is up to you to interpret much of the messages and images.
- Finally, drink plenty of water after the session, and know that changes are taking place for your highest good. The key to healing is to be open to change.